The Kremlin Arsenal is located in a building built in 1851 by architect Constantine Thon. They are stored there for centuries in tsarist treasury precious items made in the workshops of the Kremlin, and also received a gift from the embassies of foreign countries. After the October Revolution collection widened of treasures of the Kremlin councils and private art collections so far patriarchs of Moscow and the surrounding monasteries. Today, we can see the treasures of the Diamond Fund, established by Peter the Great in 1719. The Fund includes, among others princely and tsarist jewels, made both by native and foreign artists. The two most important exhibits represent here: United Crown Imperial Russia - the insignia of the coronation, made in 1762 for Empress Catherine II and the Cap of Monomakh, so-called Golden Cap, which is a medieval insignia of Enthronement, belonging first to the grand dukes of Moscow, and later to the Russian tsars. Extremely valuable they are also Fabergé eggs - great art of goldsmithing, reminiscent of richly decorated Easter eggs. During the reign of Alexander III and Nicholas II, these eggs were ordered from the court jeweler as Easter gifts. The armory was also gathered a remarkable collection of art. One of the most valuable exhibits of the collection is the ivory throne made for Ivan IV the Terrible.