Koniakow is a little town known for its manual lace-making. It all began in the late nineteenth century. Among the townspeople reigned fashion to adorn clothing, including lace. Initially, the lace used in the manufacture of bonnets and other parts of dress of all married women. Soon, however, in 1900 they began to appear lace inserts in pillows, blouses and shirts, and shortly afterwards napkins rectangular and square, at the end of round doilies. Table runners and tablecloths with lace adorn the tables today throughout the world. They are present in the churches, and even the royal and presidential offices. It was prepared lace doilies for Queen Elizabeth and Pope. Laces from Koniakow have a very specific nature, its design is mainly based on floral motifs. Lace factory is in Koniakow still very vivid designs constantly expanding, as well as an assortment. Today, with lace done in Koniakow dresses, stockings, gloves, curtains, collars, cuffs, Christmas decorations and underwear in the thong, which made a very famous. Thongs some see as desecration of traditional art, but they are highly sought after. The Lace Museum was founded in 1962 after the death of Maria Gwarek, which is dedicated to the memory of this institution. Maria Gwarek was excellent the lacemaker and social activist, accelerated technological development of the village. In the early 50 century it was she who contributed to the full electrification Koniakow. Maria Gwarek was one of the founders of the Cooperative lace, and one of the initiators of the establishment of the regional team, "Koniakow". In the museum you can see a lot of interesting exhibits: bonnets, shawls hems, collars, collars, inserts for bed linen, curtains, napkins. The Museum knowledge is passed in the form of lectures, during which listeners are informed about even the smallest details on lace factory and the history of handmade lace.